vrobin;247280 Wrote:
> For what it worth.. I second you on both points. Why not fill some
> enhancement requests in bugzilla?

I'm new to the beta testing bugzilla stuff.  I'll think it through a
little more and take a look  at submitting something.

vrobin;247280 Wrote:
> Did you try Fishbone skin shipped with SC7.0 ? I think this features (as
> I understand it) exists with this skin.
>
> Would it be possible you missed the "drag & drop" feature? I may have
> misunderstood what you mean.

I was a Fishbone user in 6.5, but I just went with the default skin in
7.0.  I see that Fishbone still has the search feature that I was
requesting in the default skin.  I also now see the drag&drop feature
of that skin which is great.

I am encouraged by the new default skin, though.  I'd like to see those
capabilities incorporated into it.  The Fishbone is my comfort zone, but
I can see how the new default skin will "sell" people on the product, so
it really should be a little stronger on ease of use IMO.  Looks like
Fishbone is still the best.

I just noticed the album song drop down feature of Fishbone - that's
exactly what I was asking for in the default skin!

--
thomsens