Michael Herger;249611 Wrote:

> Ahm... your screenshot looks so much broken, I'm not sure we should
> discuss single pixels. You're missing most of the buttons etc. What's
> wrong with your installation?
The vertical line/metric/grid issue is exactly the same in my good/full
button/fast beta installation too. And you're right we shouldn't be
discussing pixels (and wouldn't need to if Logitech had done the right
thing and employed a gui layout designer! Sorry).

The screen shot is from my "active" installation. I am currently
regretting exchanging my stable/robust/bullet proof 6.5.5 installation
with SC7 as SC7 is running very bady on my main machine (XP Pro, 1.5ghz
PIV, 1gb RAM), despite being a clean install, and the web server does
not seem to be delivering content at anything like the speed 6.5 did
(or SC7 does on my more modern laptop)... as you can see it gives up on
delivering graphics.

I'll look into it as soon as I can.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Transporter > Bryston 4B ST > PMC OB1s
SB3 > NAIM NAC 102 + HICAP > NAIM NAP 180 > Shahinian Arcs
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen