Phil Meyer;250964 Wrote:

> AlbumArt_{EA10FCC1-D9A4-482E-A565-BF5DF664F60C}_Large.jpg[color=blue]
>
> Can you open folder.jpg?  Do you see the artwork if you browse the
> folder in explorer in thumbnail mode?
>
> Phil

I assumed as with the older Slimserver it would look for a selection of
files in priority order as in the documentation
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?AlbumArtwork

Yes I can open folder.jpg in every graphics program I've got and it
shows in Windows Explorer.  Also looking at the directory listings, the
security permissions look as though the SC software should be able to
read them to create it's cache (from what I've seen I'm guessing it
caches them to send to the browser rather than just using the raw
files)

I've just turned on full debugging for artwork, so I'll rescan the
library from scratch and see what that shows up.

Liam

--
liam.whiteside