Hi,

I realise FF3 might not yet be supported, but seeing it's probably not
that far away (guessing) I thought I'd try my luck here.

Basically the issue is that SqueezeCenter hogs all CPU. It's most
prevalent when something is playing in the right frame, but the general
performance is also worse then before. Funny thing is that according to
top X is the one taking the CPU hit. So maybe its a Firefox issue. On
the other hand I've not seem the same problems with other webpages...

I tried on a fresh FF profile to no avail. Sorry about the sparse info,
but I don't know where to look. I've been running on the nightly debian
builds, but unfortunately I cannot remember when it started. I'd guess
its been going on for a week+. Tried installing the web-developer
extension, but I don't  how to use it so...

Sysinfo (Problem verified on two machines with):
Ubuntu 7.10
SqueezeCenter version: 7.0 - 17118 - Debian - DA - utf8
Firefox 3.0b3pre

Any hints?

Bjørn

--