With tonight's nightly software builds of SqueezeCenter 7.0 and the
Squeezebox Controller Firmware, we'll be removing the option you may
have noticed previously to use the "beta" SqueezeNetwork servers.  From
this point forward everyone using those builds will be using the new
SqueezeNetwork beta servers by default.

We will also be migrating a fresh copy of all of our account data from
Production into the new beta servers tonight, so your existing accounts
and settings should continue to work as before.

If you were one of the few people who used the short-lived "Use SN
Beta" option mentioned in the "New SqueezeNetwork
Hardware for Testing" thread and created a new account: Thanks
for helping us test the new account signup process, but those fresh beta
accounts are going to be dropped now when we bring in everyone's
production account information.

There will be a service outage on our Beta (not Production)
SqueezeNetwork services shortly after this announcement to perform the
account migration from production, which should last no more than an
hour.

Thanks for your patience while we get all of this tested and ready for
prime time.

--
blblack