> So... is there anything else I can check to make sure you aren't going
> to unnecessary trouble?

 From the bug report:

Very likely not a bug, but unlucky configuration: What's that "anon" user? If
this is a user of yours, does it have write permission to the temp folder? By
default users can't write inside the Windows folder, can they? I don't remember
the details in w2k, but either giving that user write permission to Windows and
Windows\Temp, or moving the temp folder to c:\temp should imho fix this issue.

Would SC run if you made it run _without_ setting a user, thus running it under
the default SYSTEM user?

--

Michael