When connected direclty to betaSN if I add a Local Radio station to my
favorite from Radio Time... the favorite is named Play | xx kbps
instead of the name of the station. This name is reflected in the SB3
Favorites and in the betaSN Web UI Favorites. When connected to betaSN
via the SC7 server if I try to add favorites from Local Radio Stations
from Radio Time the Local Radio option Reads: Local Radio (Please Sign
in) if I click the right button is asks me to vistit radiotime.com/sb
to sign up. I already have an account. I have tried using my account id
and my Zip code in the betaSN Web UI in Accounts & Music Services in the
tab for RadioTime, but it makes no different. Is this supposed to be
working?

Thanks...

--
tamanaco