My bad; disk was off-line. Tracker has been off-line, so be patient.
Seeding now...

Also, I can wait for the final of 7.0 to build the next VM; no
problem.

On the subject of feedback, first of all let me say this is a neat tool
(Instant SqueezeCenter, that is). Here's my wish list:

1. An easy way to add in/setup NAS access from the ISC. All I need is a
way to NFS mount a volume where the music files are. I'd bet there's
lots of folks that would want the same. With this capability, I can
make the VM very, very small, such that it could run in the background
of an otherwise normal use machine.

2. With some thinking ahead, I could tune the VM to be much more
'linux' centric, i.e. use separate virtual disks for the various
partitions (like swap) and o forth. I know this makes the installer
tricky, so maybe we save this for another project.

Going forward, I'd see me publishing two different Virtual Appliances.
One with a completed full install of ISC, for the casual user who wants
to try out the appliance and wants to get right to it.

Another, with an 'empty' VM and the ISC CD ISO pre-attached such that
it runs at first boot of the VM. With this, you go through the install
process and have full control over the passwords and other details.

So I guess this leads me to #3. Maybe add in a re-personalization
script, such that the user could log in to a pre-configured VM and
re-initialize the settings and customizations while skipping the
build/load/install phase.

--
forddonald