Michael Herger;271235 Wrote:

> Is the only difference between rebooting immediately and turning the
> computer on next morning a few hours? I don't see why it would work
> when rebooted but not if shut down for a few hours. Am I missing
> something in what you're doing?
>
> When it doesn't load, is it still running (see task manager)?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Yes, and I don't get it either. The Squeezecenter icon will be in the
tray and it shows as running, task manager shows it as running as well
but it will not connect. My Netgear router shows the Squeezebox as
connected as well. If I unplug the Squeezebox and go through the steps
to set it up again, it freezes when it gets to the 'Connecting to
Squeezecenter' step.

michael

--
blkmagik98