This just happened to me again.  I shut down SC7, did an SVN update,
then restarted the server (running as a service under XP).  It took an
unusually long time before anything was displayed on the nearby SB2
screen (maybe 30-45 seconds, when it's usually less than 5), then I saw
'Now Playing...'.  Tried connecting to the web interface, but it never
loaded a page.  After several minutes - looks like more than 3 1/2
minutes, according to the the log entries - the Default web skin
finally loaded.  No scan was run on startup, as the scanner.log remains
empty.

Attached is the tail end of the server log with everything set at the
WARN level.

|Filename: sc.txt                                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4398|

JJZolx

Jim