Hello again

Sorry, I wasn't clear with my statement. I only wanted to know if your
PC is doing the DHCP.

So the next test I propose is again SBC and SBR wireless to the AP, but
this time turn off the DHCP server in the AP and let your PC give out
the ip addresses.

Please start again with factory reset SBR and SBC and use SBC to
configure SBR.

I don't fully trust your SBR with the issue on the ethernet side. So I
would like to postpone tests using the ethernet jack until you get your
replacement SBR.

Thanks again for your patience.

Cheers
Felix

--
fcm4711

Everyone said: This cannot be done. But one day someone came along who
didn't know about this - and did it. (Source unknown)