> Obviously the button doesn't work.

Please be kind with me and tell me what you're talking about. What's "this"
button? It's a bit hard following up with messages which refer to some other
message, without specifying which one.

> Neither does the Skip back button and
> so the skip forward button doesn't work in this case either. Is it
> intended that the buttons should be there or not. If not then would you
> prefer me posting in the alienbbc list.

Could you please give me step-by-step instructions on which station to play,
which button to click, etc. to reproduce your issue. This all just works for me
(except that there's no output due to some mplayer issue).

--

Michael