mherger;293861 Wrote:
> > Obviously the button doesn't work.
>
> Please be kind with me and tell me what you're talking about. What's
> "this" button? It's a bit hard following up with messages which refer
> to some other message, without specifying which one.
>

> > Neither does the Skip back button and
> > so the skip forward button doesn't work in this case either. Is it
> > intended that the buttons should be there or not. If not then would
> you
> > prefer me posting in the alienbbc list.
>
> Could you please give me step-by-step instructions on which station to
> play, which button to click, etc. to reproduce your issue. This all
> just works for me (except that there's no output due to some mplayer
> issue).
>
> --
>
> Michael

OK,

The title of my post refers to the "mouse over" description of the
button in the default gui.

I am playing the Alien bbc radio4 live stream. The default skin then
replaces the repeat and shuffle buttons with "skip back in stream" and
"skip forwards in stream" buttons. What i am trying to indicate i that
a skip forward button can't possibly work with a live stream except in
the case that you have first skipped back. If the skip back button
doesn't work then there is no point in having a skip forward button.

sorry to be a nuisance!

Mike.

--
mudlark

SB3>CyrusDACX>PreXvs>NAP140+260A>KEFiQ7, Avondale and Naim cable,
Kubuntu Hardy Heron server, linkstation for storage.
DIY SB3 3A linear power supply.
Using SqueezeCentre 7.1 unstable