>> 1. Both automatically set "Repeat Playlist" mode.  I was hoping the
>> new official plugin may have found a better way around this issue,
>> because it's annoying - I have to remember to turn repeat playlist
>> mode off after listening to last.fm.
>
>This should not be the case, the previous repeat setting is reset when
>you play something else.

That doesn't seem to be working for me.  In fact, I don't seem to be able to
change the repeat setting - it's stuck in Repeat Playlist mode.

Hmm, this may be something to do with synchronised players - I can't turn off
repeat playlist on one of my players, but another player can.

Will it catch all ways that a playlist can be changed, to reset the repeat
playlist setting?  eg. what if pressing Add button on Now Playing to clear
current playlist, and then trying to play something.  What should it be reset
back to - does it remember the repeat setting before Last.fm radio started, or
just set to repeat off?

>There's no specific "Last.fm favorites", but you can add them to your
>standard list of favorites.

Okay, that's what I thought.