Mark Lanctot;319003 Wrote:
> I've been on 7.1 for months now, Transporter included, updating every
> morning.  Just once was there an issue - for about 3 days, the web
> interface wouldn't come up, but I just reverted back to the last
> working version.
>
> I've never had a complete playback failure.

So then I'm not sure what to do.  7.1 gets the FW to v43 (I think)
automatically.  Everything looks good on the screen of the TP,
including the web interface working, but the TP just sits acting like
it's playing, but not.

Andy, any recommendation here?  I'd really like to try the 88k playback
since I've got original master files from our studios.

Thanks all!

--
Eric Seaberg

Eric Seaberg - San Diego - [EMAIL PROTECTED]