Hi, I've just upgraded to Squeezecenter 7.2 and I can no longer see
Last.fm as an option under Internet Services and I don't see it under
Music Services either.

On my Duet controller all I see under Music Services is 'MP3 Tunes
Music Locker' and 'Live Music Archive'.

In the Plugins settings page Last.fm Audioscrobbler and Last.fm Radio
(both v1.0) have the checkbox ticked. Last.fm/Squeezescrobbler v1.18 is
ticked but greyed out with a message saying 'Plugin is incompatible with
this version of SqueezeCenter. Please update.  '.

Can you help me sort this out as I miss Last.fm :) ? Thanks

--
OhPinchy