Philip Meyer;341064 Wrote:
> I agree.  I would much prefer the separation of remote and local
> favorites.
>
> Or an alternative way of looking at it is "My Radio Stations" is a
> collection of user-configured radio stations - there could be many.
> "Favorites" is a collection of favorite items; some could be local
> music, whilst others could be from remote sources (LastFM, My Radio
> Stations, etc).

Funny, that would seem to be exactly how it was conceived and
implemented.

I'm wondering if this is a change being driven only by developer
concerns.  Are _users_ actually saying there's anything confusing about
having two different places to keep two different types of favorites?  I
don't think I've ever seen anything in the forums about it.

--
JJZolx

Jim