Well I never. I did an entirely fresh windows install at work today and
used this wizard, only half realising it was different from usual. I
was only setting SC up to attempt to hack Michaels Line Out plugin, so
did not bother too much about a music library.... I just stole two
albums from a colleagues collection and stuck them in My Documents/My
Music.

The install went perfectly and was seemless (which is more than I can
say for the Boom plugin work, unfortunately).

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen