gharris999;359324 Wrote:
> Ben: Thanks for that trick!  Can you think of a reason why downgrading
> from a 7.3 to a 7.2 version would render the scroll wheel inoperative?
> When I boot to the 7.2 version (jive_7.2_r3191) the scroll wheel doesn't
> work, even after repeated "+" resets.  When I boot to the "old" 7.3
> firmware (don't know the version) via vol+, the scroll wheel is fine.

I don't know why that would happen, but running a 7.2 controller
against a 7.3 SqueezeCenter is not something we test (as technically
it's not a valid configuration). It is possible there's an
incompatibility there.

cheers,
#!/ben

--
bklaas

Logitech Developer:
Squeezeplay/SqueezeOS/SqueezeboxController/SqueezeCenter
Community Developer: Nokia770Skin

http://www.last.fm/user/bklaas/
'KHAAAN!' (http://khaaan.com/)...'BUNNIES!'
(http://home.pacbell.net/bettychu/2003allbreedbisris/BIS.html)