Well, I think you are right that I'm not finishing the setup, but I
can't figure out how to. From language it goes to the "Welcome, lets
get started by getting you connected to your network and music" screen
asking me to press the 'Center button' however none of the keys on my
keyboard will allow me to move forward. The only thing that works is
back.

It has remembered my server, and initially shows the wallpaper of the
last player I used.

I have tried deleting the settings folder under my home directory it
creates but it seems to make no difference, it still remembers my
server and behaves the same.

I had it working on one of the earlier releases, so could there be a
second config file somewhere I need to delete to clean up?

Thanks for all your efforts - its a great product.

--
f948lan