autopilot;362206 Wrote:
> ...but with about 10% of the functionality and it's effectively
> abandon-ware. Squeezeplay is the new kid, and thats where the
> development is. Plus, Squeezeplay will sync with other players,
> supports more formats and functionality like Last.FM etc etc.

Well, you haven't visited the squeezeslave site lately.

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=105169&package_id=176494

As you'll see squeezeslave development is alive and well.

There have been over 1,000 downloads of version 0.8 since I released it
a month ago.

As of last week squeezeslave now supports alsa on linux and text mode
display like the slimp3 and also remotes via lirc and an external lcd
display.

Ralphy

--
ralphy