Been playing with this today; and I really like it.  Many thanks for the
work on this.  It's going to get stress-tested at a house party
tonight.

A few comments, mainly about Party Mode:

- love Play for Play Next and Add for Add to End.  I think that works
well.

- love that Party mode prevents a user from adding a whole album to the
playlist; but drills them down to track level.  Great.

- agree that the "disabled" mode is confusing; I'd rather not have this
and select Party or Playlist mode from the settings menu.

- would really like to see Party mode hide music sources other than the
local Music Library.  In fact; it would be great if in Party made the
"Home" button would toggle between Now Playing and the Music Library
menu (with the top level menu accessible using the back key).  This
would steer guests towards the music and away from Settings and Choose
Player menus.

So far so great.  Cheers.

Peter

--