andyg;369202 Wrote:
> On Dec 12, 2008, at 9:55 AM, Howard Passman wrote:
> [color=blue]
> I never received any notice that they rolled out their fix, so I'm not
>
> sure anything has changed.  I will try to find out more.

Here's the text from my email with Rhapsody last night...

"My name is Mike. I am a Real Networks Tier 2 Technical Support
Representative. Your case has been escalated to our department due to
severity. Thank you for your continued patience, and I would like to
apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced so far.

I have followed this thread since the day you initiated it. As I
understand it you experience problems accessing Rhapsody content on
your Squeezebox. I can help you with this.

We recently released a server side update that should have resolved the
issue. If it has not for verification please try playback at
www.rhapsody.com to ensure there are no connection issues and let me
know the results so I can notify the Rhapsody team.

Please reply to this email with any further questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Mike
RealNetworks Technical Support
Tier 2 Escalation Department"

--
Howard Passman

.....and still waiting for extra cradles..