smkelly;369564 Wrote:
> I'm still experiencing the problems. Specifically, the problem I'm
> seeing today is that it'll just stop in the middle of a track. Earlier
> this evening it was so bad that I gave up on Rhapsody and went to local
> music.
>
> Oddly, it had seemed to be working fine for the last day or so but as
> of around 12:30am CST this morning, it seems to be very spotty. While
> at work, I even had the web player error on me several times and gave
> up on it there as well.
>
> Really reconsidering this whole paid service thing...

It's another 12.95 a month we're paying for inconsistent quality and
service.  I'm consdiering dropping XM and Rhapsody and putting $40+
back in my pocket.  I like them both when they work, but Rhapsody is
spotty (and I don't see any refunds coming) and XM just got funky wiht
the stations I listen to playing songs on top of each other, DJ's where
there weren't any and those same DJ's being in love with their mouths
and cutting in to songs just like the radio chatter we hoped XM
programming would replace.

On the other hand, Pandora seems to humm right along and it's very
reasonable for a years subscription.  And there's no chatter, period.

Howard

--
Howard Passman

.....and still waiting for extra cradles..