davidjames;385507 Wrote:
> Thanks, Winamp also only shows the correct Gilmour albums.
>
> What's strange is SQ ans SP are behaving differently using the same set
> of tabs.  I would think someone supporting the products could assist.
> Maybe there is a configuration option or maybe that's the way it works
> or maybe there is a bug.

I'm not sure if Winamp will show all tags.

I would (in this case) look at COMPOSER type tags (or in id3land,
TCOM).  My bet is that some of the PF tracks are tagged with "David
Gilmour" as one of the composers.  Note that it can also be a TXXX tag
with 'COMPOSER' as a sort of subtag.  (Ie, TXXX tags are "user defined"
with a subtag and data for it.)

Do you have mp3tag around?  Or something that is known to show all
tags?

The PF tracks that show up as Gilmour would be the ones to look at.

--
snarlydwarf