> Thanks for looking at this. I have uninstalled via add/remove programs
> by an RDP session, I still have the same problem. This is the entry in
> the event viewer when I try and install 7.4-25077. I am installing as
> administrator.

That's odd. I just tested this again with today's build, and it's working fine:
first I installed an older Windows installer on drive d:. Then I installed the
latest add-in. It went to drive d: too, and started up just fine.

Did you uninstall the old version before installing the add-in? If so, did you
have it remove your settings and everything? Looking at the registry: do you
have LocalMachine/Software/Logitech/SqueezeCenter/Path? If so, what does it say?

--

Michael