We are moving the 7.4 nightly builds to the bleeding edge code from
the noweb-sqlite branch tonight.  If you are running 7.4 we would like
you to continue running it, but be aware it may be more unstable than
it has been previously.

NOTE: This message does not apply to the Sparc ReadyNAS builds of 7.4
yet.

Despite the name, this code is fully functional, and contains a bunch
of improvements under the hood:

     *  Many optimizations to reduce memory usage of SqueezeCenter.
Memory use can be reduced further by disabling certain features via
command-line switches:
           o --noweb - Disable web interface.
           o --notranscoding - Disable support for transcoding.
           o --nosb1slimp3sync - Disable support for SB1/SliMP3 syncing.
           o --noinfolog - Disable informational logging.
           o --nodebuglog - Disable debug logging.
     * Switched to SQLite database backend.
     * Improved scanner performance.
     * Improved logging during scanning.
     * Updated to Perl 5.10 for Windows.

We would appreciate as much testing as you can do with the scanner.
All of the file parsing code has been rewritten in C to improve
performance and we would like to know if anything is not scanning
correctly.  scanner.log now logs every file scanned, along with any
errors (look for "ERROR SCANNING").