>OK, well I hope you'll find a lot has changed since the last time we
>used SQLite.

All of which is irrelevant if it doesn't contain full functionality.

>Startup/shutdown of SC happens much faster now, MySQL
>added a horrible amount of startup/shutdown delay.
Never really noticed any delay, as MySQL starts as a service when my PC is
powered on.  SC runs as a service after that, and then I hibernate my machine
over night and WOL in the morning.

I'm suprised that MySQL isn't supported.  I remember when I initially heard the
announcement that you were returning to the evil ways of SQLite, it was said
that MySQL would still be supported.

>No, the old code doesn't support 5.10.  But you can run the exe
>version of one, and use ActivePerl for the other.
That's probably what I'll do as a test.

Phil