Let me see if I have this straight:  You're now building the nightlies
from the noweb-sqlite branch, but the code has not been merged into 7.4
Trunk yet, so if you're checking out the 7.4 Trunk via SVN, then you're
still using the older code with MySQL and the old scanner?

If you're switching today, why wouldn't you just merge this all into
the 7.4 trunk so that you also get the benefit of testers running the
Perl code checked out through SVN?

Is the noweb-sqlite branch supposed to be functional running the Perl
code on Windows?  I can run it under ActiveState Perl 5.10, it creates a
SQLite database with the music library tables, the web interface works,
but the scanner never runs.  The server log shows several errors about a
missing dbix_migration table.

--
JJZolx

Jim