andyg;423506 Wrote:

> The most annoying thing is that it insists on adding extra tracks and
>
> removing early tracks even if you play a whole album.  I think the
> plugin should only do something if you play a single track.  It's also
>
> annoying that it affects all players.  But we're getting off-topic
> again. :)

I see... I never noticed that because I don't use it with whole
albums... I just click one track and let SugarCube do its thing.

Ok, for those, like me, that installed the noweb-sqlite without paying
attention... the link to recent 7.4 build is
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/7.4/sc/

--
tamanaco