Hi peterw <peterw.3uirun1246240...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com>,

>As for Internet Radio vs. Podcasts, I'd vote for fixing this even if it
>has adverse affects on the Squeezecenter podcast support.
I agree.  Internet Radio is much more important than podcast support that isn't
very functional.

>I haven't even tried using Squeezecenter to listen to podcasts in years,
>because it
>didn't at all do what I wanted.

Me too.  Especially when fast-forward functionality was dropped (audio
feedback).

I use iTunes to manage podcasts, and connect an iPod Nano via line-in to Boom.

>I wanted it to remember where I left off in each podcast.
That would be really useful - I have podcasts that are frequently several hours
long.