Triode;439565 Wrote:

> If the install.xml version in the "manually" installed plugin is the
> same as or newer than the newest one in any of the repos, then I would
> not expect any warning messages.  This is how I develop.  However if its
> older then it gets compared to the ones in the repos and you get told
> that a newer one is available.  The one thing this version of ED will do
> which the previous one did not is remove your old manually installed
> plugin and replace it with a downloaded one.  This is what I got the
> impression people wanted....

The manually installed plugin had the same version as the one in the
repository. I've also tried with a newer one manually installed and it
still shows the "Plugin updates are available" on the home page.

The versions I've tried with is:
- Manually installed: 2.9pre1
- In repository:2.8

And
- Manually installed: 2.9pre1
- In repository: 2.9pre1

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))