I tried the noweb-sqlite latest code stream again tonight.

Running perl source.

Kicking the scanner off from the web UI still doesn't show any scanner progress
in the web UI.  Is it meant to?  I saw a checkin comment about not showing
progress if started with --progress, but I haven't used that switch.

Also, the scanner doesn't seem to be passed the --logfile switch, so it
defaults to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Squeezebox\Logs\scanner.log.  I guess it is picking up the --prefsdir,
because I think it's writing to the correct cachedir (specified in the prefs).