mudlark;439960 Wrote:
> Phil,
>
> The files came untagged and I have put fresh tags in ID3v2 with Kid3-Qt
> which in a linux program.
>
> the folder name that was added to the artist was done by SC and not by
> me or anyone else.
>
> There are freshly tagged files that are read correctly by SC7 (or
> Squeezebox server as its now called) I am a bit wary of using the SS
> name. perhaps we should call it SBS.
>
> PS does MP£tag work on WINE?
>
> Michael

Michael
is there any chance that SC/SbS got hold of the files before you tagged
them? - then it would use the folder name/structure...

Can't help with the Unix stuff I'm afraid.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB3 (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Outdoors: Boom