Event ID:       0
Date:           8/5/2009
Time:           8:19:28 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       TPA20
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Application ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following information
is part of the event: Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): DBI Connection failed: DBI
connect('hostname=127.0.0.1;port=9092;database=slimserver','slimserver',...)
failed: Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061) at
/<C:\PROGRA~1\Squeezebox\server\SqueezeSvr.exe>DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm
line 715
.

--
tamanaco