erland;445936 Wrote:
> Can't you just select to view the HTML source in the web browser and see
> if it contains your changes or not ?

Yes, I Can - but there are no changes - everything is set to "album."
nothing to "albums." Besides, all files are from 04-08-2009, yesterday,
when I did the clean re-install.

erland;445936 Wrote:
> I'm guessing that you might also see your changes after the "?"
> character in the url you listed.

No, it's not - but maybe we could try to fix it and find it "step by
step"?

The arists name in the Web Interface links to

http://127.0.0.1:9000/browsedb.html?hierarchy=contributor,album,track&level=1&&contributor.id=508&player=XXXXX

(seems right?)

clicking on it produces the SQL-error below:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'albums.year' in 'order
clause' [for Statement "SELECT album.id, album.titlesort,
album.contributor, album.compilation, album.year, album.artwork,
album.disc, album.discc, album.musicmagic_mixable, album.titlesearch,
album.replay_gain, album.replay_peak, album.musicbrainz_id, album.title
FROM contributors me LEFT JOIN contributor_album contributorAlbums ON
contributorAlbums.contributor = me.id  JOIN albums album ON album.id =
contributorAlbums.album WHERE ( ( contributorAlbums.role IN ( ?, ?, ? )
AND me.id = ? ) ) GROUP BY album.id ORDER BY albums.year,concat('0',
contributors.namesort),concat('0', albums.titlesort) LIMIT 6" with
ParamValues: 0=1, 1=5, 2=6, 3=508] at
/<C:\PROGRA~1\SQUEEZ~1\server\SQUEEZ~3.EXE>Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line
86
; fh=Slim::Web::HTTP::ClientConn=GLOB(0x779ceb4)

But where did this SQL-statement result from`?
You told me, there must be "album.year" instead of "albums.year" - but
who "wrote" this statement? Can't find it in the browsedb.html (sorry,
I'm only "speaking" HTML and a little PHP, so my question may seem
naive...)

If we could find where and why this statement is produced, we maybe
could fix the error?

btw: Clearing the cache didn't change anything

Thanks

Frank

--
frank1969