If you see the Logitech logo it's reached the kernel, the Free You Music
splash screen is when the application starts. If you have an SD card
handy, you could make a 'squeezeos-post-reset.sh' shell script (as
detailed http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SqueezeOS_Tips) to remove
the '/etc/watchdog.conf' file. It's bedtime here now, so I can't make a
script for you, but I am sure someone else could help out if needed.

I suspect (but don't know for sure) that this will fix the problem. I
understand an update firmware is now available that should fix this
problem, and you should remove the SD card and factory reset after the
new firmware is installed.

Richard

--
rtitmuss