Hello all. I just installed Snow Leopard (10.6) today at 1:45PM Eastern
Daylight Time. I went right to SqueezeCenter under System Preference.
Double clicking the icon brings up the following alert: "To use the
"SqueezeCenter" preference pane, System Preferences must quit and
reopen." I clicked on "OK" and I get the familiar SqueezeCenter pane. In
the header area it says "SqueezeCenter (32-bit). Start Server is shown
in black. I have Automatically start set to "When System Boot". The Web
Access, button, alas is greyed out. Clicking on "Start Server" results
"Start Server" becoming grey and "Web Access" remaining grey.

I'm rather disappointed the Logitech did not have SqueezeCenter ready
to go. I don't really care about 32-bit vs. 64-bit for the moment but
would just like to have a 32-bit version working at the moment. I'm not
really sure what v.7.3.4 nightly is. (An overnight beta?) My version is
7.3.3. Should I look for the v.7.3.4 here and install it? Is it stable?
Or should I get 7.4, indeed? (I'm surprised I didn't get a notification
of this upgrade. Is there a way to check for updates? Through the
remote? Through SqueezeCenter?

Is there an ETA on v.7.4?

Thanks for any advise on this. I appreciate it!

SNazz123

--
SNazz123