andyg;452825 Wrote:
> This is strange, as I fixed the web UI issue last night.  Will do some
>
> more testing.

One more thing I should tell you Andy: When I first launched the pane,
without my having touched anything, my main music hard drive was
accessed for a few minutes then a separate hard drive with my iTunes
items also was accessed for a while. These are my two Logitech music
source choices so this seemed like it was polling both drives and/or
updating something. But, subsequently, pressing "Web Access" lead to the
Local:9000 page coming up in Safari but then it would not find the
server, which seems odd.

Do you think some of the new Security changes in Snow Leopard may be an
issue? Here's what MacWorld said about the changes:

Security The Security pane has undergone some big changes from Leopard
to Snow Leopard. For starters, if you opt to require a password when
waking the computer from sleep or the screen saver, you can now specify
a time-delay (5 seconds; 1, 5, or 15 minutes; or 1 or 4 hours) before
that password is necessary.

You can also disable Snow Leopard’s new Location Services (see “Snow
Leopard’s little changes”) in the Security pane, as well as reset
warnings and permissions for applications.

Finally, the firewall settings have been revamped considerably. The
main firewall tab provides a simple On/Off setting; to configure the
firewall, you click the Advanced button. Your options now include
blocking all incoming connections, automatically allowing connections to
signed software (those with a valid certificate authority), enabling
stealth mode, and configuring individual firewall rules. Leopard’s
option to enable and view firewall logs is gone.

Thanks,
SNazz123

--
SNazz123