Hi there,

just upgrade to 28459 (from 28259ish) and my overnight scan has found
1K more tracks. These appear to be duplicates. Some are only tracks and
some are whole albums. Scanning pre 28459 was perfect. I don't know if
this is a bug or to do with the MusicIP validate that is currently being
done on my library (and would have been on going when the scan
occurred). Any ideas? Any one else seen this?

CW

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen) *Squeezecenter:* 7.4-28xxx
for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM
upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music Information
Screen 4.42 | Custom Scan 2.7 | TrackStat 2.9
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)