I've started nightly builds of the 7.5 embedded branch.

http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.5-embedded

This is the version of SBS that will be running on Touch, so we'd like
to get some testing on normal systems to flush out any scanner bugs.

Major changes:
* Heavily rewritten scanner, including many bug fixes.
* Much faster scanner.
* Much faster artwork pre-caching and resizing (especially for JPEG
images). The Windows build does not have the JPEG optimization yet.
* Improved artwork handling, fixing browser cache issues where old
images can be shown.
* Choice of SQLite or MySQL database (default is SQLite).  Can be
changed in Advanced -> Performance.  Please test with both.

Coming soon:
* Auto-rescan.

Note: It is unlikely that this version will be released as 7.5.0 for
our regular platforms, but it will eventually be rolled in for a future
release.

--
andyg