I tried the svn version on Ubuntu, should I run it with some specific
command line parameter or can I just start is as normal (./slimserver.pl
--d_startup") ?
I tried to start it as normal and then the web interface works.

When doing this the initial scan after running the setup wizard ended
up with no albums found during scanning. After the failure I tried to
perform a full rescan and then it seems to pickup all albums.

I tried to repeat the process and cleaned the Cache and Prefs directory
and started the embedded version again, this time it succeeded to scan
the music the first time.

So I'm not sure if this is worth investigating any further, but just in
case the server.log from the failed run is attached, let me know if you
would like bug reports on any of the errors. Unfortunately I didn't save
the scanner.log, but I'll attach the console output from the scanning
during the first run that failed.

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8759|

erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))