gharris999;500857 Wrote:
> You've discovered the wonderful world of my.tt tweaking and you've found
> tweaks that seem to solve your problem.  The only other thing I would
> suggest is this: if you really want to verify the bad performance of the
> new music query, you could stop SBS, completely delete the cache\mysql
> folder, defrag your hard disk, reboot your system, let SBS rebuild the
> database from scratch, reboot again and then test.  I'd at least do that
> much before deciding that there's something fundamentally wrong with the
> design of the new music query.Having been helped in solving my problem I'd
> happily give something back
to the community by conducting this test, but please help me out.

Under the C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\server\MySQL directory I
didn't find the cache data. I've looked around and I've found
C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache but it's full of files and folders and
I'm not sure which ones I'm supposed to delete.

--
gorman