Hi there!

I have been using an older 7.5 Embedded for a while (running on an
ARM-based Sheevaplug), and it was working great. There were a couple
small bugs here and there so I decided to grab a newer nightly and see
what that had in store for me. The iTunes integration wasn't working,
and it was listing zero artists, and the re-scans weren't firing
properly. I switched back to doing the regular way of pointing the
Squeezebox Server to my Music folder, and now it's working again
(although I have never been able to get iTunes playlists working this
way). is this a known issue? or something with my environment? Thanks!

--
hungarianhc

'Howto: Building a squeezebox server for under $100!'
(http://www.crazyhawt.com/2009/11/23/howto-building-a-squeezebox-server-for-under-100-yes-it-can-be-done/)