Whilst attempting to see whether SBS and MSB alarms are synced I set my
Radio's morning alarm to Natural Sounds/Lapping Waves. Later I set it
back to use the local BBC Radio wma stream that I have set as a
favourite (http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/listen/live/r4.asx).

This morning my Radio alarm fired and played BBC Radio 4 and the Radio
main screen correctly showed the default radio icon display. However the
title and sub-title showed "Natural Sounds - Lapping Waves".

The web gui shows the same (see attached).

MC

|Filename: LappingWaves.jpg                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9183|

ModelCitizen

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen