I feel sure that this is a SBS 7.5 issue.  All my Apple Lossless files
(encoded by a variety of different software) played just fine before in
7.4.2 and now they don't in released 7.5 or latest 7.5.1.  They still
work as normal in iTunes, QuickTime and any other player I can find.
SBS for some reason "Can't open the file for..." and plays nothing.
The thought of re-encoding them all using some other software is just a
non-starter I am afraid.
Looking forward to a fix and happy to help with de-bugging if I can -
but will need some guidance as to what to do!

WhaleOil
(Mac OS X 10.5.8 G5 PPC - back at SBS 7.4.2 for now)

--
WhaleOil