sbb;530153 Wrote:
> As far as I'm concerned, it's not a "wireless problem" because I only
> use my SB3 over ethernet.
> I've always been using my SB3 over ethernet (on a network with 200mbps
> PLC) and never experienced a similar issue.
>
> So what you posted is somewhat similar, but your "fix" is apparently
> indicating that the cause is different (or not indicating the real
> cause of the issue)

Ofcourse you could be right. But fact is it start appearing with the
beta 7.4.3 line which I updated occasionally. I can't reproduce it as
it occurs out of the blue and not with the same tracks and when
pressing play again SBS will play the track. Is this the same for you?

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SBS