> i think its prob somewhat different on windows, b/c i think mysql is
> included in the windows SBS download.  if you download a SQLite ver of
> SBS, i would think it wouldn't include the MYSQL part, so assuming
> thats true, what happens when you switch the setting in SBS?

The MySQL binaries are still part of the installer. But we'll have to see
whether we want to continue to add that overhead. With all the problems we've
had with MySQL and various antivirus and firewall products I could imagine that
support will tell at some point that his option wasn't supported any longer (as
in "support can't help you with mysql issues"). In that case we'd pull it,
leaving it up to the tinkerer to install MySQL himself.

Always assuming that SQLite behaves better on Windows than MySQL does. This
hasn't been tested extensively yet.