slate;536955 Wrote:
> Installed todays 7.6.0 build for windows and I did indeed have problems
> with coverart in the web browser..
>
> Music->Album would work fine.
>
> However my playlist would only show some covers no matter that all the
> tunes were from the same two albums?! the rest would be the "red x"
> Also the volume were indicated to be 0 instead of the 100 it should
> have been... and the now playing cover were also gone.
>
> I shutdown the server and went to C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\cache and
> deleted everything.
> Did a complete rescan after starting the server.
>
> It mmight be overkill but it worked ;-)

Does not the win versions have a "clear cache" option
But erasing everything would also work (just like a clean install).
But yoyr also removing all prefs which can be a good thing but it's
tedius to enter all settings again, mysb.com last.fm and all player
settings.
This is typicaly a must for major upgrades on the linux versions.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J and assorted amps SiriuS,
Classe'Primare and Dynadio speakers (including a pair of Contour 4 )
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this