Any news on when MySQL is going to work in the 7.6 branch again...

On my server the scanning act very weird, so it's not possible to
describe properly hence no bug report from me...

It would be very nice to try.

a: to see if MySQL handles playlist more efficient

b: to see if scan for new and changed can be done without interuption
of the playing music (as it worked in the 7.3 days before the Sqlite
experiments begun)

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 and assorted amps
SiriuS, Classe' Primare and Dynadio speakers, Contour 4 Contour Center,
and Contour 1.3SE for the rear ch. Rel Stadium 3 sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this